~ Swede Peak AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Swede Peak, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640660
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Swede Peak, Arizona (file size: 31 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 44003
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Swede Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Swede Peak, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Tex Canyon - Price Shake Pine Gulch Trail 235-236 - Rustler Canyon - Shake Gulch - Joe Tank - Juniper Tree Tank - Hill Tank - Swede Peak - Saner Spring - High Lonesome Spring - Upper Bruno Tank - Cottonwood Circle Two Hundred Thirtythree - Cottonwood Corral Spring - Limestone Tank - Sunset Tank - Limestone Mountain - North Bruno Tank - Coal Pit Tank - Krentz Ranch - Upper Tex Tank - Pine Gulch - Sunset Peak - Cottonwood Tank - Blind Canyon - Divil Tank - Sunset Tank - Division Tank
- Map Area ID: AREA31.7531.625-109.375-109.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.75-109.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.75-109.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.625-109.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.625-109.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -109.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -109.25
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps