~ Pacheco Pass CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Pacheco Pass, California, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640410
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pacheco Pass, California (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 33832
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Pacheco Pass
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pacheco Pass, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Nun Lake - Soda Gulch - Red Hill - Pacheco Pass - Spicer Creek - Frazier Spring - Shadow Spring - O'Connells Spring - San Luis Reservoir Wildlife Area - Pacheco State Park - Dinosaur Lake - Coyote Spring - Sunburnt Spring - Spikes Peak - Windmill Spring - Hidden Creek - Diamond Lake - Upper Cottonwood Creek Wildlife Area - Langston Spring - Whisky Flat - Dinosaur Point Boat Launch Area - Buckeye Spring - Whistler Point Area Campground - San Luis Reservoir Seaplane Base - La Baig Spring - Wolf Lake - Frenchs Flat - Tunnel Island - Stack Spring - Devils Glen - Thirtyfive Spring - Onion Valley Spring Two - Coyote Springs Area Campground - Cottonwood Creek - Cottonwood Bay - Pigs Bath Tub - Salt Creek - Hagerman Peak - Lucky Spring - Mammoth Lake - Bear Hide Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA37.12537-121.25-121.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.125-121.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.125-121.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37-121.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37-121.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.125
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.