~ Lone Tree Creek CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Lone Tree Creek, California, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640394
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lone Tree Creek, California (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 26387
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lone Tree Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lone Tree Creek, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Middle Fork Lone Tree Creek - Sperry Springs - Sulphur Springs - North Fork Lone Tree Creek - Buckeye Mines - South Ridge - Cedar Knob - Willow Springs - Buzzard Roost - Lone Tree Mineral Spring - Elder Spring - Buckeye Gulch - Dutch Freds Place (historical) - North Ridge - Smiths Ridge - West Fork Hospital Canyon - Sulphur Gulch - Hospital Canyon - Pegleg Creek - Ladd Mine - Pegleg Ridge - Sulphur Spring Gulch - Bluerock Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA37.62537.5-121.5-121.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.625-121.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.625-121.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.5-121.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.5-121.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.