~ Lick Observatory CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Lick Observatory, California, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640390
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lick Observatory, California (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 25647
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lick Observatory
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lick Observatory, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Copernicus Peak Lookout Tower - Mount Hamilton - Hog Slough - Evergreen Valley High School - San Felipe Ranch 1621 Dam - Divide Springs - Silver Creek Valley Country Club - Crossley Reflector - Kuhn 624 Dam - Sulphur Creek - Copernicus Peak - Kuhn Ranch - Cañada De Pala - Mount Misery - Bonita Creek - Halls Valley Lake - Mount Hamilton Springs - Tom Matsumoto Elementary School - Masters Hill - Lick Observatory - Scott Ranch - San Felipe Valley - Hendricks Ranch - Cow Creek - Highland School - Carolyn A Clark Elementary School - San Felipe Hills - Evergreen Elementary School - Chaboya Middle School - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection Station 12 Smith Creek - Smith Creek Ranger Station - Alexander Ranch - Grant Company Number 2 1057-002 Dam - Halls Valley School (historical) - Coe Ranch - Richmond Ranch - Halls Valley - Evergreen Ranch - Grant Ranch - Long Branch - Joseph D Grant County Park - Panochita Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA37.37537.25-121.75-121.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.375-121.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.375-121.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.25-121.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.25-121.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.625
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.