~ East of Victory Pass CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
East of Victory Pass, California, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640284
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): East of Victory Pass, California (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 13464
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: East of Victory Pass
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map East of Victory Pass, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Big Wash - Pinto Wash - Chuckwalla Valley Division
- Map Area ID: AREA33.87533.75-115.375-115.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.875-115.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.875-115.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.75-115.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.75-115.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -115.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -115.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.