~ Cottonwood Spring CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Cottonwood Spring, California, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640278
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cottonwood Spring, California (file size: 26 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 10319
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Cottonwood Spring
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cottonwood Spring, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lost Palms Trail - Cottonwood Visitor Center - Cottonwood Campground - Cottonwood Spring - Cottonwood Canyon - Victory Palms - Shavers Valley - Buried Mountain - Coyote Mine - Cottonwood Pass - Wood Spring - Lost Palms Oasis - Mastodon Peak - Mastodon Mine - Cotton Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA33.7533.625-115.875-115.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.75-115.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.75-115.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.625-115.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.625-115.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -115.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -115.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.