~ Bowie Mountain South AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Bowie Mountain South, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640232
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bowie Mountain South, Arizona (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 5067
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Bowie Mountain South
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bowie Mountain South, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bowie Mountain - Dug Road Mountain - Big Sand Wash - Marble Quarry - Bear Spring Pass - El Dorado School - YY Ranch - Little Sand Wash - Red Wing Well - Analong Ranch - The Comet Spring - Little Picket Canyon - Picket Canyon - Pine Creek - Stephenson Ranch - Lamberson Ranch - Anderson Canyon - Erickson Cemetery - Riggs Home Ranch - Star Ranch (historical) - Erickson Tank - Neighborhood Cemetery - Red Mountain - Riggs Cemetery - West Whitetail Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA32.12532-109.5-109.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.125-109.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.125-109.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32-109.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32-109.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32
- Western map edge Longitude: -109.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -109.375
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps