~ Mize MS topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Mize, Mississippi, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640156
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mize, Mississippi (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 29683
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Mize
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Mississippi, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mize, Mississippi, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Smith - Bunker Hill - New Haven - Mize - Milton - Zion Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA31.87531.75-89.625-89.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.875-89.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.875-89.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.75-89.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.75-89.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -89.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89.5
Cape St. George to Mississippi Passes (Oil and Gas Leasing Areas) (1115A-44) by NOAA
Intracoastal Waterway Dauphin Island to Dog Keys Pass (11374-37) by NOAA
Intracoastal Waterway Dog Keys Pass to Waveland (11372-35) by NOAA
Jackson, Vicksburg and Natchez, Mississippi by GM Johnson