~ Pacheco Peak CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Pacheco Peak, California, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640084
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pacheco Peak, California (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 33833
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Pacheco Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pacheco Peak, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bullhead Canyon - Kaufman Ridge - East Fork Pacheco Creek - North Fork Pacheco Creek - O'Connor Ranch - Hurricane Canyon - Chimney Gulch - Pacheco Ranger Station - Burra Burra Peak - Turkey Flat - Dowdy Ranch - South Fork Pacheco Creek - Cow Canyon - Cañada De La Dormida - Cedar Creek - Elephant Head Creek - Gulnac Peak - Coon Creek - Harper Canyon - Elephant Head Ridge - Bell Station - Chimney Rock - Pacheco Lake - Shaeirn Lake - Pacheco Peak - Elephant Head - Lake Mountain - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection Station 31 Pacheco - Shaeirn Ranch - Mustang Ridge - North Fork Dam - Lovers Leap - Pine Spring Canyon - Chimney Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA37.12537-121.375-121.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.125-121.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.125-121.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37-121.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37-121.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.25
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.