~ Garden Island Pass LA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Garden Island Pass, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5637561
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Garden Island Pass, Louisiana (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 16799
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Garden Island Pass
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Garden Island Pass, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Balize (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA29.12529-89.125-89
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.125-89.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.125-89
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29-89.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29-89
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29
- Western map edge Longitude: -89.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA