~ Pittsfield MA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5635787
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pittsfield, Massachusetts (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61040
- Scan ID: 352936
- Survey Year: 1888
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Pittsfield
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Massachusetts, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pittsfield, Massachusetts, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Adams Crossing Mobile Home Park - Mahkeenac Terrace - Canaan - Wheatleigh - Tanglewood - Stearnsville - Austerlitz - State Line - Housatonic - Stevens Corner - Larrywaug - Crane Lake Camp - Camp Russell - Rockdale Mills - West Stockbridge - Camp Marion White - Hansons Mobile Home Park - Richmond - Hancock Shaker Village - Green River - Mahkeenac Heights - Barkerville - Interlaken - Camp Stevenson - Williamsville - New Britain (historical) - West Pittsfield - Beachwood - Camp Witawentin - Queechy - Richmond Furnace - West Stockbridge Center - Mahkeenac Shores - West Lebanon - Camp Kingsmont - New Lebanon - Stockbridge - Camp Mah-Kee-Nac - Glendale - Lenox - South Lee - Lebanon Springs - Flatbrook - Canaan Center - Eastover - Carey Corner - New Lebanon Center
- Map Area ID: AREA42.542.25-73.5-73.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.5-73.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.5-73.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.25-73.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.25-73.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -73.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -73.25
B.U. Bridge, Massachusetts, Lam Bike Map Cards by Rubel BikeMaps
Berkshire County, Massachusetts by Jimapco
Beyond the Minuteman Bikeway : Arlington, Massachusetts, Lam Map Cards by Rubel BikeMaps
Beyond the Minuteman Bikeway : Bedford, Massachusetts (1-5) by Rubel BikeMaps