~ Palmer MA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919
Palmer, Massachusetts, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5635773
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Palmer, Massachusetts (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60721
- Scan ID: 352926
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Palmer
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Massachusetts, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Palmer, Massachusetts, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- South Monson - Duckville - Tenneyville - Monson - North Somers - State Line - Palmer Center - North Monson - Blanchardville - Bondsville - Palmer - Baptist Village - Meadowbrook Green - Dingley Dell - Colton Hollow - North Wilbraham - Ludlow City - Bardwell - Thorndike - Fentonville - Red Bridge - Mileoak Corner - Ludlow - Palmer Green Estates - Ludlow Center - Cold Spring - West Brimfield - Wilbraham - Indian Orchard - Hampden - East Wilbraham - Butlerville - Three Rivers - Whipples - South Factory Village - Four Corners - Gibbs Crossing
- Map Area ID: AREA42.2542-72.5-72.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.25-72.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.25-72.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42-72.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42-72.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42
- Western map edge Longitude: -72.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -72.25
B.U. Bridge, Massachusetts, Lam Bike Map Cards by Rubel BikeMaps
Berkshire County, Massachusetts by Jimapco
Beyond the Minuteman Bikeway : Arlington, Massachusetts, Lam Map Cards by Rubel BikeMaps
Beyond the Minuteman Bikeway : Bedford, Massachusetts (1-5) by Rubel BikeMaps