~ Boston Bay MA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Boston Bay, Massachusetts, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5635217
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Boston Bay, Massachusetts (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51661
- Scan ID: 352522
- Imprint Year: 1901
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Boston Bay
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Massachusetts, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Boston Bay, Massachusetts, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Suffolk Downs Station - Stony Beach - Oak Island - Nantasket Beach - Bayside - Rock Island - Nahant - Allerton - Crow Point - Raddin Station - Fort Dawes - Winthrop Beach - Cottage Hill - Lynn - Adams Shore - Fort Duvall - Beachmont - Point Shirley - Swampscott - Phillips Point - West Lynn - Merrymount - Cottage Park - North Cohasset - Houghs Neck - Windemere - Point of Pines - Fort Revere - Little Nahant - Germantown - Pemberton - Atlantic - Hull - Winthrop Highlands - Court Park - Beach Bluff - Fort Warren - Winthrop - Wyoma - Fort Andrews - Post Island - East Lynn - Straits Pond - Clifton - Crescent Beach - Waveland - Kenberma
- Map Area ID: AREA42.542.25-71-70.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.5-71
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.5-70.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.25-71
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.25-70.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -71
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -70.75
B.U. Bridge, Massachusetts, Lam Bike Map Cards by Rubel BikeMaps
Berkshire County, Massachusetts by Jimapco
Beyond the Minuteman Bikeway : Arlington, Massachusetts, Lam Map Cards by Rubel BikeMaps
Beyond the Minuteman Bikeway : Bedford, Massachusetts (1-5) by Rubel BikeMaps