~ Labadieville LA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Labadieville, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5630475
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Labadieville, Louisiana (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24192
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Labadieville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Labadieville, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Brule - Georgia - Laurel Grove Plantation - Cedar Grove Plantation - White Plantation - Himalaya - Laurel Grove - Lowlands - Freetown - Leche - Chula - Dixie Plantation - Supreme - L T Plantation - Brule - Labadieville - Morvant - Saint Rose Plantation
- Map Area ID: AREA29.87529.75-91-90.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.875-91
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.875-90.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.75-91
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.75-90.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -91
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.875
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA