~ Lake Charles LA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Lake Charles, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5629893
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lake Charles, Louisiana (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24373
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lake Charles
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lake Charles, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hipple - Pine Acres Trailer Park - Sugarloaf Community Mobile Home Park - Mallard Junction - Tommasi Mobile Village - University Place - Ben's Mobile Home Park - Fairview Recreational Mobile Estates - Chardele Mobile Estates - Crestwood Community Mobile Home Park - Greinwich Village - Lake Charles - Chennault Mobile Village - Quail Ridge Mobile Home Park
- Map Area ID: AREA30.2530.125-93.25-93.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.25-93.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.25-93.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.125-93.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.125-93.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -93.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -93.125
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Baton Rouge, Louisiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA