~ Bartow FL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950
Bartow, Florida, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5622138
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bartow, Florida (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 2545
- Scan ID: 345068
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bartow
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Florida, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bartow, Florida, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lake Garfield - Cypress Acres Mobile Home Park - B and W Mobile Home Park - Cox Corner - Gordonville - Lake Millsite Estates Mobile Home Park - Harrells Mobile Home Park - Eagle Lake - Roux Quarters - Bartow Mobile Home Park - Winter Haven Mobile Home Park - Connersville - J B's Mobile Home Park - S P Mobile Home Park - Lyle Corner - Bartow - Terio's Mobile Home Park - Mid Lakes Mobile Home Park - Oakwood Estates Mobile Home Park - Carroll Mobile Home Park
- Map Area ID: AREA2827.875-81.875-81.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW28-81.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE28-81.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW27.875-81.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE27.875-81.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 28
- Southern map edge Latitude: 27.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.75
Amelia Island to St. Augustine (11488-28) by NOAA
Anclote Keys to Crystal River (11409-30) by NOAA
Apalachicola Bay to Cape San Blas (11401-32) by NOAA