~ Panasoffkee FL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1895
Panasoffkee, Florida, USGS topographic map dated 1895.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5621454
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Panasoffkee, Florida (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60735
- Scan ID: 348008
- Imprint Year: 1923
- Survey Year: 1893
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Panasoffkee
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1895
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Florida, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Panasoffkee, Florida, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Panacoochee Retreats - Dallas - Adamsville - Lake Panasoffkee - Royal - Carlson - Orange Blossom Hills - Pedro - Monarch - Oxford - Wildwood Mobile Home Village - Easy Living Estates Mobile Home Park - Parkwood Oaks Mobile Home Park - Wildwood Country Resort Mobile Home Park - Moreland Park - Moreland Park Trailer Park - Seminole Haven Mobile Home Park - Wildwood - Coleman - Long Hammock - Wildwood Acres Mobile Home Park - Rutland - River Estates Mobile Home Park - Panacoochee Park Mobile Home Park - Parkwood Mobile Home Park
- Map Area ID: AREA2928.75-82.25-82
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29-82.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29-82
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW28.75-82.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE28.75-82
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29
- Southern map edge Latitude: 28.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82
Amelia Island to St. Augustine (11488-28) by NOAA
Anclote Keys to Crystal River (11409-30) by NOAA
Apalachicola Bay to Cape San Blas (11401-32) by NOAA