~ Milton FL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1920
Milton, Florida, USGS topographic map dated 1920.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5621358
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Milton, Florida (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 57684
- Scan ID: 347511
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Milton
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1920
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Florida, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Milton, Florida, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pace - Galt City - Riverview - Harp - Milton - Wallace - Avalon Beach - Point Baker - Bagdad - East Milton - Floridatown - Ferry Pass - Yniestra - Mulat
- Map Area ID: AREA30.7530.5-87.25-87
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.75-87.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.75-87
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.5-87.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.5-87
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -87.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87
Amelia Island to St. Augustine (11488-28) by NOAA
Anclote Keys to Crystal River (11409-30) by NOAA
Apalachicola Bay to Cape San Blas (11401-32) by NOAA