~ Interlachen FL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1916, updated 1943
Interlachen, Florida, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5621274
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Interlachen, Florida (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55762
- Scan ID: 346774
- Imprint Year: 1943
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Interlachen
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Florida, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Interlachen, Florida, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Orange Springs - Interlachen - Keuka - Johnson - Fort Brook Landing - Carraway - Baywood - Rodman - Cooper L Hills Estates - Putnam Hall - Florahome - Crossley - Hunter - Oak Ridge Park - Mannville - Mirror Lake Mobile Home Park - Lands End Ranch - Grandin - Edgar - Whiteville - Hollister
- Map Area ID: AREA29.7529.5-82-81.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.75-82
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.75-81.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.5-82
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.5-81.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -82
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.75
Amelia Island to St. Augustine (11488-28) by NOAA
Anclote Keys to Crystal River (11409-30) by NOAA
Apalachicola Bay to Cape San Blas (11401-32) by NOAA