~ Dunnellon FL topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Dunnellon, Florida, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5621182
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dunnellon, Florida (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53605
- Scan ID: 345907
- Survey Year: 1891
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Dunnellon
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Florida, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dunnellon, Florida, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rainbow Park - Chatmire - Luddersville - Dunnellon Square Mobile Home Village - Rolling Ranches - Ocala Estates - Early Bird - Dunnellon - Hoyt - Rainbow Lakes Estates - Sherman Oaks - Leroy (historical) - Rainbow Falls - Mount Olive - Rocksprings - Romeo - Rolling Hills - Fellowship - Cotton Plant - York
- Map Area ID: AREA29.2529-82.5-82.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.25-82.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.25-82.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29-82.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29-82.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.25
Amelia Island to St. Augustine (11488-28) by NOAA
Anclote Keys to Crystal River (11409-30) by NOAA
Apalachicola Bay to Cape San Blas (11401-32) by NOAA