~ East Tavaputs CO topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 1 Degree, Historical, 1885
East Tavaputs, Colorado, USGS topographic map dated 1885.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5618890
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): East Tavaputs, Colorado (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 321489
- Scan ID: 249073
- Imprint Year: 1917
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Grand Junction W
- Grid size: 1 X 1 Degree
- Date on map: 1885
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: Colorado, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map East Tavaputs, Colorado, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Three Pines - Sego - Dragon - Squaw Crossing - Utaline - Watson - Agate - Fairbanks Crossing - Rainbow - Westwater - Cottonwood - Santio Crossing
- Map Area ID: AREA4039-110-109
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40-110
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40-109
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39-110
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39-109
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39
- Western map edge Longitude: -110
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -109
Aspen, Glenwood Springs and Rifle, Colorado by GM Johnson
Aspen, Independence Pass, Colorado by National Geographic Maps
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Colorado, Map 245 by National Geographic Maps
Black Mesa and Curecanti Pass, Colorado, Map 134 by National Geographic Maps