~ Avawatz Mountains CA topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 1 Degree, Historical, 1933, updated 1939
Avawatz Mountains, California, USGS topographic map dated 1933.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5618392
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Avawatz Mountains, California (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 322220
- Scan ID: 299723
- Imprint Year: 1939
- Survey Year: 1930
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Trona E
- Grid size: 1 X 1 Degree
- Date on map: 1933
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Avawatz Mountains, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Acme (historical) - Mars - Goldstone - Shoshone - Dunn - Baxter (historical) - Venus - Sperry - Fort Irwin - Dumont (historical) - Apollo - Belfast (historical) - Midway - Basin - Ashford Mill (historical) - King (historical) - Zzyzx - Cronese Valley - Mojave Base - Talc (historical) - Cronise (historical) - Tecopa - Ashford Junction - Balch - Crucero - Baker - Valjean - Beacon Station - Afton - Echo - Renoville - New Dunn
- Map Area ID: AREA3635-117-116
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36-117
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36-116
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35-117
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35-116
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35
- Western map edge Longitude: -117
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.