~ Alturas CA topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 1 Degree, Historical, 1892
Alturas, California, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5618380
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Alturas, California (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 322290
- Scan ID: 299713
- Imprint Year: 1904
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Alturas E
- Grid size: 1 X 1 Degree
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Alturas, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Fletcher Place - Christensen - Avila Place - Adin - Vestil - New Pine Creek - Sage Hen - Pinnio - Dibble Place - Kauffman - Willow Ranch - Cantrall Mill - R Flourney - Evans Place - Brooks Mill - Davis Creek - California Pines - Williams - Fletcher (historical) - Campbell - Madeline - Harper - Bayley (historical) - Lake City - Alturas - Menlo Baths - Ambrose - Daphnedale Park - New Pine Creek - McArthur - Canby - Ramsey - Lakeview Junction - Cedarville - Paola (historical) - D Flourney - Scotty Place - Fairport - Likely - Dan Ryan Place - K Flourney - Fort Bidwell - Grizzlie Place - Juniper - Bormister - Derner - Eagleville - Mulkey Place - McGarva - Surprise Station
- Map Area ID: AREA4241-121-120
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42-121
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42-120
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41-121
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41-120
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41
- Western map edge Longitude: -121
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.