~ Alturas CA topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 1 Degree, Historical, 1892
Alturas, California, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5618376
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Alturas, California (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 322290
- Scan ID: 299711
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Alturas E
- Grid size: 1 X 1 Degree
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Alturas, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Daphnedale Park - Vestil - K Flourney - Harper - Canby - Cantrall Mill - R Flourney - Adin - Fletcher Place - Fort Bidwell - Juniper - New Pine Creek - Sage Hen - Menlo Baths - Mulkey Place - Campbell - Grizzlie Place - Ramsey - D Flourney - Pinnio - Bayley (historical) - Ambrose - Alturas - Dibble Place - New Pine Creek - Lakeview Junction - Evans Place - Lake City - Likely - Surprise Station - Kauffman - Williams - Fairport - Davis Creek - Paola (historical) - Bormister - Avila Place - Cedarville - Fletcher (historical) - Dan Ryan Place - Willow Ranch - Madeline - Derner - Eagleville - Brooks Mill - Scotty Place - McGarva - McArthur - California Pines - Christensen
- Map Area ID: AREA4241-121-120
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42-121
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42-120
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41-121
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41-120
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41
- Western map edge Longitude: -121
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.