~ San Francisco Mtns AZ topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 1 Degree, Historical, 1894
San Francisco Mtns, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5618334
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): San Francisco Mtns, Arizona (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 322215
- Scan ID: 315603
- Imprint Year: 1911
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Flagstaff W
- Grid size: 1 X 1 Degree
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map San Francisco Mtns, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Jo Don Mobile Home Park - Kachina Village - East Flagstaff - Bellemont - Arrowhead Village Mobile Home Park - Canyon Diablo - Mountainaire - Tolchico - Darling - Maine - Canyon View Mobile Home Park - Silver Saddle Mobile Home Park - Flagstaff - Sunshine - Hidden Hollow Mobile Home Park - Angell - Pumpkin Center - Leupp - Cosnino - Colony Mobile Estates - Wildwood Hills Mobile Home Park - Fort Tuthill - Tiis Holoni - Elden Pueblo - Rimmy Jims - Riordan - Cameron - Wolf Crossing - The Elms Mobile Home Park - Two Guns - Wheel Inn Mobile Home Park - Cogdill Center - Winona - Cameo Mobile Home Park - Gray Mountain - Black Falls Crossing - Parks
- Map Area ID: AREA3635-112-111
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36-112
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36-111
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35-112
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35-111
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35
- Western map edge Longitude: -112
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps