~ Marsh Pass AZ topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 1 Degree, Historical, 1892
Marsh Pass, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5618290
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Marsh Pass, Arizona (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 322230
- Scan ID: 315541
- Imprint Year: 1901
- Survey Year: 1883
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Marble Canyon E
- Grid size: 1 X 1 Degree
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Marsh Pass, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Shonto - Cow Springs - Kayenta - Tonalea - Navajo Mountain Mission - Red Lake - Chilchinbito - Navajo Gospel Mission - Pinon - Tsegi - Betatakin Overlook - Baby Rocks - Hard Rocks
- Map Area ID: AREA3736-111-110
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37-111
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37-110
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36-111
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36-110
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36
- Western map edge Longitude: -111
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -110
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps