~ Newport RI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Newport, Rhode Island, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5604576
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Newport, Rhode Island (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 58415
- Scan ID: 353517
- Imprint Year: 1905
- Survey Year: 1888
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Newport
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Rhode Island, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Newport, Rhode Island, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Narragansett - Point Judith - Whale Rock Light (historical) - Mooresfield - Scarborough Hills - Seaweed Beach - Clarks Village - Rodman Crossing (historical) - Narragansett Pier - Purgatory - Peace Dale - Jamestown - Pettaquamscutt Lake Shores - South Ferry - Newport - Bridgetown - Brenton Village - Narragansett Beach - Bonnet Shores - Tower Hill (historical) - Indian Lake Shores
- Map Area ID: AREA41.541.25-71.5-71.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.5-71.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.5-71.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.25-71.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.25-71.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -71.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -71.25
Block Island Sound and Approaches (13205-40) by NOAA
Block Island Sound and Gardiners Bay; Montauk Harbor (13209-27) by NOAA
Block Island Sound Point Judith to Montauk Point (13215-21) by NOAA