~ Burrillville RI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Burrillville, Rhode Island, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5604508
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Burrillville, Rhode Island (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51954
- Scan ID: 353481
- Imprint Year: 1940
- Survey Year: 1888
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Burriville
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Rhode Island, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Burrillville, Rhode Island, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mohegan - Smithfield - Round Top - Ponaganset (historical) - West Greenville - Fountain Spring - Spragueville - Cherry Valley - Forestdale - Elmdale (historical) - Pascoag - Globe - Harmony - Harrisville - Mapleville - Chepachet - South Foster - Union Village - North Scituate - Glendale - Greenville - Graniteville - Richmond (historical) - Laurel Hill - Wescott Beach - Kent (historical) - Ashland (historical) - Huntsville - Field Station (historical) - Chopmist - Tarkiln - Spring Grove - Saundersville - Clayville - Branch Village - Comstock Gardens - Oakland - Whipple - Waldron Corners - Gazzaville - Hopkins Mills - Oak Valley - North Smithfield - Rockland (historical) - Georgiaville - Simmonsville - Bridgeton - Nasonville - Primrose - South Scituate (historical) - Stillwater - Simmons Corner - Harrisdale - Bishop Heights - Foster Center
- Map Area ID: AREA4241.75-71.75-71.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42-71.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42-71.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.75-71.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.75-71.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -71.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -71.5
Block Island Sound and Approaches (13205-40) by NOAA
Block Island Sound and Gardiners Bay; Montauk Harbor (13209-27) by NOAA
Block Island Sound Point Judith to Montauk Point (13215-21) by NOAA