~ Prudence Island RI topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1942
Prudence Island, Rhode Island, USGS topographic map dated 1942.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5604444
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Prudence Island, Rhode Island (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 36567
- Scan ID: 353448
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1939
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Prudence Island
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1942
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Rhode Island, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Prudence Island, Rhode Island, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Melville - Whitehall - Paradise Mobile Home Park - Homestead - Conanicut Park - Prudence Park - South Portsmouth - Middletown - Portsmouth - Lawtons
- Map Area ID: AREA41.62541.5-71.375-71.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.625-71.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.625-71.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.5-71.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.5-71.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -71.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -71.25
Block Island Sound and Approaches (13205-40) by NOAA
Block Island Sound and Gardiners Bay; Montauk Harbor (13209-27) by NOAA
Block Island Sound Point Judith to Montauk Point (13215-21) by NOAA