~ Port San Luis CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Port San Luis, California, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5603480
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Port San Luis, California (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61296
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Port San Luis
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Port San Luis, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Port San Luis
- Map Area ID: AREA35.2535.125-120.875-120.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.25-120.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.25-120.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.125-120.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.125-120.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.75
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
Los Angeles, California by Marco Polo Travel Publishing Ltd