~ Vicksburg MS topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918
Vicksburg, Mississippi, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5598904
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Vicksburg, Mississippi (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 64090
- Scan ID: 337162
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Vicksburg
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Mississippi, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Vicksburg, Mississippi, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Newmans Grove - Lakewood - Valley Mills - Delta - Beechwood - Southhaven - Newmans - Kings - Signal - Waltersville - Jetts - Blakely - Villanova - Greenbriar - Stout - Great Lake Estates - Rose Hill - Woodlawn - Openwood Plantation - Jonestown - Bellemeade - Bernard Acres - Cedars - Speeds Addition - Redwood - Lake Forest - Vicksburg - Southall - Long Lake - Twin Lake - Porters Chapel - Culkin
- Map Area ID: AREA32.532.25-91-90.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.5-91
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.5-90.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.25-91
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.25-90.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -91
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.75
Cape St. George to Mississippi Passes (Oil and Gas Leasing Areas) (1115A-44) by NOAA
Intracoastal Waterway Dauphin Island to Dog Keys Pass (11374-37) by NOAA
Intracoastal Waterway Dog Keys Pass to Waveland (11372-35) by NOAA
Jackson, Vicksburg and Natchez, Mississippi by GM Johnson