~ Booneville MS topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1921
Booneville, Mississippi, USGS topographic map dated 1921.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5598276
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Booneville, Mississippi (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51638
- Scan ID: 336821
- Survey Year: 1921
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Booneville
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1921
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Mississippi, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Booneville, Mississippi, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bynum - Dry Creek - Booneville - Jumpertown - Lake City - Blackland - Gaston - Lebanon - Wheeler - Bethany - Osborne Creek - Geeville - Pisgah - Thrasher - Frankstown - Sunflower - Baldwyn
- Map Area ID: AREA34.7534.5-88.75-88.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.75-88.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.75-88.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.5-88.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.5-88.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.5
Cape St. George to Mississippi Passes (Oil and Gas Leasing Areas) (1115A-44) by NOAA
Intracoastal Waterway Dauphin Island to Dog Keys Pass (11374-37) by NOAA
Intracoastal Waterway Dog Keys Pass to Waveland (11372-35) by NOAA
Jackson, Vicksburg and Natchez, Mississippi by GM Johnson