~ Mount Airy LA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Mount Airy, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5594540
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mount Airy, Louisiana (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 57930
- Scan ID: 334845
- Survey Year: 1891
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Airy
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mount Airy, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Songy (historical) - Montegut - Wags (historical) - Wallace - Lutcher - Johnson - Miles - Cornland - Tigerville - Lucy - Columbia - Dolsen - Hope - Belle Point - Lions - Remy - Garyville - Cress (historical) - Gramercy - Sport - Reserve - Welcome - Wheel Estates Mobile Home Park - Angelina - Grand View (historical) - Paulina - Vacherie - Mount Airy - Willow Grove - Saint Elmo - Oubre - Haydel (historical) - Dutch Bayou - Duke (historical) - Marathon - Bougere (historical) - Edgard
- Map Area ID: AREA30.2530-90.75-90.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.25-90.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.25-90.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30-90.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30-90.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.5
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA