~ Lake Decade LA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1932
Lake Decade, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1932.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5594334
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lake Decade, Louisiana (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56461
- Scan ID: 334729
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lake Decade
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1932
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lake Decade, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mosquito Bayou - Fiddlers Lake - Halters Island Point Light - Shell Point - Creole Bayou - Rice Island - Mosquito Island - The Narrows - Plumb Lake - Oyster Bayou Inner End Light - Bayou Sanbout - Rice Bayou - Victors Bayou - Halters Island Oil and Gas Field - Prospere Bayou - Bayou Chevreau - Halters Island - Biscuit Island - Crooked Bayou - Rainbow Island - Hebert Island - Bayou Carencro - Willow Bayou - Creole Pass - Bayou New Route - Mosquito Pass - Eagle Lake - Rainbow Bayou - Palmetto Bayou Oil and Gas Field - Bayou Mauvais Bois - Mosquito Bay - Violin Bayou - Bayou Penchant Oil and Gas Field - Crochet Canal - Bayou Sarian - Turtle Bayou - Little Mosquito Pass - Lovell Island - Alligator Bayou - Point Au Fer Island - Plessale Cut - Mosquito Point - Bayou de Log - West Deer Island Oil Field - Wildcat Bayou - Wildcat Bayou Gas Field - Fourleague Bay - Lost Lake Pass - South Point - Mosquito Bay Gas Field - Little Mosquito Bayou - Mosquito Point Light - Eagle Bayou - Biscuit Bayou - Wine Bayou - Carencro Bayou - Little Carrion Bayou - Oyster Bay Oil Field - Moreau Beaux Bayou - Big Carencro Bayou - Plumb Bayou - Old Oyster Bayou - Schooner Bayou - Deer Island Oil and Gas Field - Carencro Lake - Lost Lake - Blue Hammock Bayou - Little Carencro Bayou - Fiddlers Lake Gas Field - Buckskin Bayou - Palmetto Bayou - Fourleague Bay Gas Field
- Map Area ID: AREA29.529.25-91.25-91
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.5-91.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.5-91
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.25-91.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.25-91
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Baton Rouge, Louisiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA