~ Houma LA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Houma, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5594208
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Houma, Louisiana (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55507
- Scan ID: 334660
- Survey Year: 1890
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Houma
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Houma, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mulberry - Presquille - Klondyke - Crozier - Remwood Mobile Home Park - Mott Trailer Park - Lewistown - Argyle - Godchaux - Bowie - Raceland - Mathews - Lockport - Floyd Court Mobile Home Park - Bourg - Grandbois - Clotilda - New Hope (historical) - Utopia (historical) - Rita - Savoie - Ravenwood (historical) - Capri Court Mobile Home Park - Faith Trailer Court - Lockport Heights - Millers Mobile Home Park - Myrtle Grove (historical) - Raceland Junction - Carriage Cove Mobile Home Park - Broadmoor - Houma - Southdown - Ashland - Whispering Oaks Mobile Home and Recreational Vehicle Park - McLeod - Brien's Mobile Village - Mechanicville - Woodlawn - Sunshine
- Map Area ID: AREA29.7529.5-90.75-90.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.75-90.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.75-90.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.5-90.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.5-90.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.5
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA