~ Dulac LA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Dulac, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5593972
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dulac, Louisiana (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53583
- Scan ID: 334497
- Survey Year: 1891
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Dulac
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dulac, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Dulac - Bobtown - Montegut - Lapeyrouse - Boudreaux - Chauvin - Point Barre - Sarah Plantation - Point-Aux-Chenes
- Map Area ID: AREA29.529.25-90.75-90.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.5-90.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.5-90.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.25-90.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.25-90.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.5
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA