~ Creole LA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Creole, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5593850
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Creole, Louisiana (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53071
- Scan ID: 334431
- Imprint Year: 1910
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Creole
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Creole, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Round Lake - Manila Bayou - Churn Bay - Lake Andre - Bay l'Ours - Bay Vasier - Grand Bayou - Hackberry Bay - Golden Meadow Farms - Bayou Roseau - Bay Desespere - Barataria Bay Waterway - Bayou Defond - Plum Point - Fricot Bayou - Bayou l'Ours - Kings Ridge - Hatchet Lake - Mink Bayou - Old Grand Bayou - North Lake - Bay Jaque - Daniels Cut - Snail Bay - Raccoon Lake - Alombro Cemetery - Bay Joyeux - West Champagne Bay - Coffee Bayou - Bay De Chene Oil Field - John the Fool Bayou - Plum Point Oil and Gas Field - Bay Dosgris - Palmetto Bayou - Snail Bayou - Bay Rambo - Creole Pass - Caminada Bay - Raccoon Bayou - Fishermans Bay - Coffee Bay - Bay Lizette - Leeville Oil and Gas Field - Mud Lake - Bayou Cholas - Point Des Ilettes - Bayou Jaque - Saint Joseph Bay - Bayou Andre - Snail Bayou - Bayou Garci - Bay Diego - Oaks Bay - Live Oak Bay - Fishermans Bay Gas Field - Bayou Casse-Tete - Southwestern Louisiana Canal - Lake Pierre - Lake Enfermer Oil and Gas Field - Snake Bayou - Bayou de Chene - Raccoon Lake Gas Field - Kings Canal - Creole Bay - Lake Jesse - Coffee Bay Oil Field - Andre Island - South Little Lake Oil and Gas Field - Martigan Point - Bay Tambour - East Fork Bayou L'Ours - Bayou Dosgris - Bayou Ferblanc Oil Field - Parish Governing Authority District 9 - Round Lake - Yankee Canal - Bay Jaque Oil Field - Brusle Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA29.529.25-90.25-90
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.5-90.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.5-90
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.25-90.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.25-90
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Baton Rouge, Louisiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA