~ Creole LA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Creole, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5593848
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Creole, Louisiana (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53071
- Scan ID: 334430
- Imprint Year: 1898
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Creole
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Creole, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Coffee Bay - Golden Meadow Farms - South Little Lake Oil and Gas Field - Plum Point Oil and Gas Field - Snail Bay - Bay De Chene Oil Field - Bay Lizette - Bay Jaque Oil Field - Mink Bayou - Raccoon Bayou - Fricot Bayou - Fishermans Bay Gas Field - Plum Point - Hackberry Bay - Creole Bay - Brusle Lake - Creole Pass - Bay Joyeux - Bayou Jaque - Raccoon Lake Gas Field - John the Fool Bayou - Oaks Bay - Lake Enfermer Oil and Gas Field - West Champagne Bay - Lake Pierre - Martigan Point - Bayou Cholas - Bayou Defond - Coffee Bay Oil Field - Snail Bayou - Daniels Cut - Lake Jesse - Bayou l'Ours - Old Grand Bayou - Bayou Andre - Raccoon Lake - Round Lake - Bay Tambour - Bayou Ferblanc Oil Field - Palmetto Bayou - Lake Andre - Barataria Bay Waterway - Bayou Roseau - Mud Lake - East Fork Bayou L'Ours - Fishermans Bay - Manila Bayou - Saint Joseph Bay - Bayou de Chene - Yankee Canal - Grand Bayou - Alombro Cemetery - Southwestern Louisiana Canal - Kings Ridge - Bay Dosgris - Snail Bayou - Round Lake - Point Des Ilettes - Churn Bay - Bay l'Ours - Caminada Bay - Leeville Oil and Gas Field - North Lake - Bayou Garci - Coffee Bayou - Kings Canal - Hatchet Lake - Parish Governing Authority District 9 - Bay Desespere - Live Oak Bay - Bay Diego - Andre Island - Bayou Casse-Tete - Bay Rambo - Snake Bayou - Bayou Dosgris - Bay Jaque - Bay Vasier
- Map Area ID: AREA29.529.25-90.25-90
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.5-90.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.5-90
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.25-90.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.25-90
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Baton Rouge, Louisiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA