~ Creole LA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Creole, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5593846
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Creole, Louisiana (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53071
- Scan ID: 334429
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Creole
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Creole, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lake Pierre - Caminada Bay - Kings Canal - Hackberry Bay - Round Lake - Yankee Canal - Alombro Cemetery - John the Fool Bayou - Coffee Bay - Bay Lizette - Bayou Roseau - Fishermans Bay Gas Field - Snail Bayou - Snake Bayou - Bay l'Ours - Bayou Cholas - Round Lake - Parish Governing Authority District 9 - Palmetto Bayou - South Little Lake Oil and Gas Field - Brusle Lake - Saint Joseph Bay - Andre Island - Bay De Chene Oil Field - Bay Joyeux - Bayou de Chene - Live Oak Bay - Bay Diego - West Champagne Bay - Daniels Cut - Plum Point Oil and Gas Field - Bayou l'Ours - Coffee Bayou - Bayou Andre - Bay Desespere - Bayou Garci - Bayou Jaque - Oaks Bay - Southwestern Louisiana Canal - Plum Point - Martigan Point - Lake Jesse - Coffee Bay Oil Field - Bayou Ferblanc Oil Field - Lake Andre - Old Grand Bayou - Bayou Defond - Raccoon Bayou - Lake Enfermer Oil and Gas Field - Point Des Ilettes - Fricot Bayou - Bay Vasier - Snail Bayou - Kings Ridge - Mink Bayou - North Lake - Raccoon Lake - Barataria Bay Waterway - East Fork Bayou L'Ours - Grand Bayou - Fishermans Bay - Churn Bay - Bay Rambo - Hatchet Lake - Creole Bay - Bay Jaque - Bayou Casse-Tete - Snail Bay - Manila Bayou - Bay Jaque Oil Field - Mud Lake - Bay Tambour - Raccoon Lake Gas Field - Golden Meadow Farms - Bay Dosgris - Creole Pass - Leeville Oil and Gas Field - Bayou Dosgris
- Map Area ID: AREA29.529.25-90.25-90
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.5-90.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.5-90
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.25-90.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.25-90
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA