~ Creole LA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Creole, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5593846
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Creole, Louisiana (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53071
- Scan ID: 334429
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Creole
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Creole, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lake Pierre - Caminada Bay - Kings Canal - Hackberry Bay - Round Lake - Yankee Canal - Alombro Cemetery - John the Fool Bayou - Coffee Bay - Bay Lizette - Bayou Roseau - Fishermans Bay Gas Field - Snail Bayou - Snake Bayou - Bay l'Ours - Bayou Cholas - Round Lake - Parish Governing Authority District 9 - Palmetto Bayou - South Little Lake Oil and Gas Field - Brusle Lake - Saint Joseph Bay - Andre Island - Bay De Chene Oil Field - Bay Joyeux - Bayou de Chene - Live Oak Bay - Bay Diego - West Champagne Bay - Daniels Cut - Plum Point Oil and Gas Field - Bayou l'Ours - Coffee Bayou - Bayou Andre - Bay Desespere - Bayou Garci - Bayou Jaque - Oaks Bay - Southwestern Louisiana Canal - Plum Point - Martigan Point - Lake Jesse - Coffee Bay Oil Field - Bayou Ferblanc Oil Field - Lake Andre - Old Grand Bayou - Bayou Defond - Raccoon Bayou - Lake Enfermer Oil and Gas Field - Point Des Ilettes - Fricot Bayou - Bay Vasier - Snail Bayou - Kings Ridge - Mink Bayou - North Lake - Raccoon Lake - Barataria Bay Waterway - East Fork Bayou L'Ours - Grand Bayou - Fishermans Bay - Churn Bay - Bay Rambo - Hatchet Lake - Creole Bay - Bay Jaque - Bayou Casse-Tete - Snail Bay - Manila Bayou - Bay Jaque Oil Field - Mud Lake - Bay Tambour - Raccoon Lake Gas Field - Golden Meadow Farms - Bay Dosgris - Creole Pass - Leeville Oil and Gas Field - Bayou Dosgris
- Map Area ID: AREA29.529.25-90.25-90
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.5-90.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.5-90
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.25-90.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.25-90
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Baton Rouge, Louisiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA