~ Bodreau LA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1895
Bodreau, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1895.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5593602
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bodreau, Louisiana (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51597
- Scan ID: 334286
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bodreau
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1895
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bodreau, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Drum Hole - Scow Pass - Dutchman Pass - Southwest Pass - Joe Shiman Pass - Redfish Bayou - Bayou Pointe-en-Pointe - Wild Goose Island - Drum Bay - Bayou Marron - Chicot Pass - White Log Lake - Cat Fish Point - Lake of the Mound - Isaacs Ditch - Christmas Camp Lake - Three Bayous - Fishing Smack Bay - Old Harry Bayou - Greens Bayou - Otter Bayou - Flat Bay - Indian Mound Bay - Oak Mound Bayou - Morgan Harbor Pass - Conkey Cove - Eloi Bay Oil and Gas Fields - Bayou De Soto - China Pass - Bakers Canal - Hell Pass Coast - Busters Bayou - Kerchimbo Bay - Anderson Point - Chandeleur Sound Block 25 Oil Field - Mud Grass Islands - Bobs Lakes - Point Cahill - Pirate Point - Catfish Pass - Treasure Island Gas Field - Martinbox Bayou - Treasure Pass - Little Mud Grass Islands - Blind Lagoon - Flat Bayou - Twilight Harbor - Bay Boudreau - Skiff Island - Morgan Harbor - Bayou Tobacco - Bayou la Loutre - Long Lagoon - Drum Lake - Bayou Petre - Bayou Julia - Parish Governing Authority District E - Lakes of Bayou Marron - Live Oak Bayou - Point Lydia (historical) - Blind Pass - Treasure Bay - Deadmans Bayou - Skiff Lake - Goose Flat - Dry Bread Island - Bayou Ramon - Point Eliza - Lake Eloi - Bayou Domingo - Halfmoon Lake - Rawhead Island (historical) - Mosquito Bight - Deep Pass - Bobs Bayou - Codfish Point - Lawson Bay - Bayou Muscle - Lake Eugenie - Crooked Bayou - Treasure Bay Pass - Jules Cutoff - Saint Bernard Parish - Conkey Cove Pass - Shell Island Lake - Crooked Bayou - Point Paulina (historical) - Eloi Bay - Bayou Eloi
- Map Area ID: AREA3029.75-89.5-89.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30-89.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30-89.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.75-89.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.75-89.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -89.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89.25
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Baton Rouge, Louisiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA