~ Bodreau LA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1895
Bodreau, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1895.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5593602
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bodreau, Louisiana (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51597
- Scan ID: 334286
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bodreau
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1895
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bodreau, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Drum Hole - Scow Pass - Dutchman Pass - Southwest Pass - Joe Shiman Pass - Redfish Bayou - Bayou Pointe-en-Pointe - Wild Goose Island - Drum Bay - Bayou Marron - Chicot Pass - White Log Lake - Cat Fish Point - Lake of the Mound - Isaacs Ditch - Christmas Camp Lake - Three Bayous - Fishing Smack Bay - Old Harry Bayou - Greens Bayou - Otter Bayou - Flat Bay - Indian Mound Bay - Oak Mound Bayou - Morgan Harbor Pass - Conkey Cove - Eloi Bay Oil and Gas Fields - Bayou De Soto - China Pass - Bakers Canal - Hell Pass Coast - Busters Bayou - Kerchimbo Bay - Anderson Point - Chandeleur Sound Block 25 Oil Field - Mud Grass Islands - Bobs Lakes - Point Cahill - Pirate Point - Catfish Pass - Treasure Island Gas Field - Martinbox Bayou - Treasure Pass - Little Mud Grass Islands - Blind Lagoon - Flat Bayou - Twilight Harbor - Bay Boudreau - Skiff Island - Morgan Harbor - Bayou Tobacco - Bayou la Loutre - Long Lagoon - Drum Lake - Bayou Petre - Bayou Julia - Parish Governing Authority District E - Lakes of Bayou Marron - Live Oak Bayou - Point Lydia (historical) - Blind Pass - Treasure Bay - Deadmans Bayou - Skiff Lake - Goose Flat - Dry Bread Island - Bayou Ramon - Point Eliza - Lake Eloi - Bayou Domingo - Halfmoon Lake - Rawhead Island (historical) - Mosquito Bight - Deep Pass - Bobs Bayou - Codfish Point - Lawson Bay - Bayou Muscle - Lake Eugenie - Crooked Bayou - Treasure Bay Pass - Jules Cutoff - Saint Bernard Parish - Conkey Cove Pass - Shell Island Lake - Crooked Bayou - Point Paulina (historical) - Eloi Bay - Bayou Eloi
- Map Area ID: AREA3029.75-89.5-89.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30-89.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30-89.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.75-89.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.75-89.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -89.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89.25
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA