~ Bayou De Large LA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Bayou De Large, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5593556
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bayou De Large, Louisiana (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51029
- Scan ID: 334259
- Imprint Year: 1905
- Survey Year: 1890
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bayou du Large
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bayou De Large, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA29.529.25-91-90.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.5-91
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.5-90.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.25-91
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.25-90.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -91
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.75
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Baton Rouge, Louisiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA