~ Barataria LA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Barataria, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5593514
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Barataria, Louisiana (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 50940
- Scan ID: 334232
- Imprint Year: 1931
- Survey Year: 1891
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Barataria
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Barataria, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Jesuit Bend - Star - Gloria - Wills Point - Lafitte - Ollie - Barataria - Jean Lafitte
- Map Area ID: AREA29.7529.5-90.25-90
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.75-90.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.75-90
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.5-90.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.5-90
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA