~ Lafayette LA topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1946
Lafayette, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5592964
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lafayette, Louisiana (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24246
- Scan ID: 333878
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Field Check Year: 1934
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Planimetric: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lafayette
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lafayette, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Village Park Mobile Estate - Shorts Mobile Estates - Southern Consumer Mobile Home Park - Whittington Heights Mobile Home Park - Country Aire Mobile Home Park - Bendel Gardens - Oak Park Estates Mobile Home Park - Credeur Mobile Home Park - Chester Domingue Mobile Home Park - Brambles Mobile Home Park - Smittys Mobile Home Park - Carroll Ann Mobile Home Park - Broadmoor - Mr B's Mobile Home Park - Norberts Golden Gate Mobile Home Park - Lantier Mobile Home Park - Holiday Mobile Home Villa Park - Lafayette - Mobile Home Acres - Landall Mobile Estates - G and R Mobile Park - Summerwood Mobile Home Community - Northgrove Mobile Home Park - Pecan Acres Mobile Home Park - Arbolada Addition - Thibodeaux Mobile Home Park - Warren Landry Mobile Home Park - Acadian Acres Mobile Home Park - Scott - West Gate Trailer Park - Willow Springs Mobile Home Park - Tecos Mobile Home Park
- Map Area ID: AREA30.2530.125-92.125-92
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.25-92.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.25-92
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.125-92.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.125-92
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Baton Rouge, Louisiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA