~ Shreveport West LA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1980, updated 1992
Shreveport West, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1980.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5591830
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Shreveport West, Louisiana (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 41211
- Scan ID: 333251
- Imprint Year: 1992
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1992
- Aerial Photo Year: 1989
- Edit Year: 1992
- Field Check Year: 1977
- Survey Year: 1955
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Shreveport West
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Shreveport West, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cannon - Quail Ridge - Hollywood - Broadview - Pineland Place - Western Hills Village - Colquitt Estates - Southdowns - Greenbrook - Westwood Park - Cynthia Park - Southern Hills - South Towne Heights - Fairway Forest - Brown Park Estates - Rosewood Estates - Forest Villa - Chasewood - Buncombe (historical) - Fairfield - Werner Park - Deep Woods - Reisor - Southport Country - Briarcliff - Willow Ridge - Pine Forest South - Holly Hill - Wildwood South - Cut-off Junction - La Rosen - Forest Oak - Silver Pine Village - Longwood Village - Jewella (historical) - Hickory Place - Edgewood Village - Five Oaks - Huntington Park - Steeple Chase - Midway - Normandy Village - King Forest - La Tierra - Summer Grove - Pine Forest - Western Hills Estates - Nichols (historical) - Lakewood Village Mobile Home Park - Elkins - Chateau Village - Cross Lake Hills South - Hadley - Ridgewood - Alpha Mobile Home Park - The Meadows - The Cedars
- Map Area ID: AREA32.532.375-93.875-93.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.5-93.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.5-93.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.375-93.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.375-93.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -93.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -93.75
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Baton Rouge, Louisiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA