~ Powell Point LA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1972, updated 1974
Powell Point, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1972.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5591600
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Powell Point, Louisiana (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 71295
- Scan ID: 333129
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1971
- Field Check Year: 1972
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Powell Point
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Powell Point, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Castoff Slough - Nolan Bayou - Saint Leo Church Oil Field - Little Bayou Friejon - Counterfeit Ridge - Big Island Oil Field - Gum Ridge - Vick Oil Field - Deville Cemetery - Nolans Bayou Oil Field - Camels Slough - Big Saline Bayou - Big Creek - Middle Bayou - North Saline Lake Oil Field - Middle Bayou Oil Field - Jumping Bayou - Bushyhead Bayou - Taylor Bayou - Horseshoe Lake (historical) - Pointe Saline - Jumping Bayou - Old Saline Bayou - Muddy Slough - Racoon Lake (historical) - Muddy Bayou - Campright Brake - Big Bayou Friejon - Horse Island - Saline Lake - Shoe Bayou - Camp Branch - Big Point - Castoff Slough - Raccoon Bayou - Open Bayou - Powell Point
- Map Area ID: AREA31.37531.25-92.125-92
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.375-92.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.375-92
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.25-92.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.25-92
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Baton Rouge, Louisiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA