~ Lake Chicot LA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1970, updated 1972
Lake Chicot, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1970.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5590346
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lake Chicot, Louisiana (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24377
- Scan ID: 332467
- Imprint Year: 1972
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1970
- Survey Year: 1970
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lake Chicot
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1970
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lake Chicot, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Grassy Lake - Deadman Bayou - Deadman Cove (historical) - Flat Lake - Lake Chicot Oil and Gas Field - Bayou Nimrod - Florida Canal - Morris Lake - Hog Island Pass - Bayou Pigeon Oil and Gas Field - Eagle Island - Bayou Cowan - Cannon Bayou - Murphy Lake - Flat Lake Pass - Lake Murphy Oil Field - Hog Island - Chicot Pass - Tarleton Bayou - Keelboat Pass - Bayou Chene - Indigo Bayou - Turkey Island - Crossing Cove - Bayou Hebert - Catfish Bayou - Bee Bayou - Yanks Bayou - Newcomer Bayou
- Map Area ID: AREA30.12530-91.5-91.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.125-91.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.125-91.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30-91.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30-91.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.375
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Baton Rouge, Louisiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA