~ Clear Lake LA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1980, updated 1992
Clear Lake, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1980.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5588876
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Clear Lake, Louisiana (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 9053
- Scan ID: 331700
- Imprint Year: 1992
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1989
- Edit Year: 1992
- Field Check Year: 1975
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Clear Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Clear Lake, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lachute Lake - Sawlog Lake - Ash Bayou - Thorn Lake (historical) - Rambin Bayou - Cannisnia Lake Gas Field - Clear Lake - Long Lake Bayou - Bill Gay Island - Lachute Gas Field - Gay Island Oil Field - Cannisnia Lake Basin - LaCoup Bridge - Hog Thief Point - Oakdale Church - Thorn Lake Gas Field - Phillips Bayou - Sunshine Church - Boggy Bayou - Watson Bayou - Star Point Church - Gravel Point Bridge - Clear Lake One - Savanna Mission School (historical) - Red Lake Bayou - Prairie River - Howard Point School (historical) - Cannisnia Lake - Red Lake Church - New Friendship Cemetery - New Friendship Church - Crook All Bayou - Willow Bayou Church - Willow Bayou - Rolling Lake Bayou - Cowpen Bayou
- Map Area ID: AREA32.2532.125-93.625-93.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.25-93.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.25-93.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.125-93.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.125-93.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -93.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -93.5
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Baton Rouge, Louisiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA