~ Catfish Lake LA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1980, updated 1980
Catfish Lake, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 1980.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5588742
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Catfish Lake, Louisiana (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 7649
- Scan ID: 331628
- Imprint Year: 1980
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1974
- Edit Year: 1980
- Survey Year: 1978
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Orthophoto: Map
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Catfish Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Catfish Lake, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Little Pecan Island - Garnd Chenier Gas Field - Cut Around Bayou - Tebo Point - Catfish Bayou - Long Island - Little Catfish Lake - Little Pecan Canal - Locust Bay - Go Around Bayou Gas Field - Little Catfish Bayou - Betty Lake - Locust Bend - Elm Island - Little Pecan Bayou - Catfish Lake - Betty Lake Gas Field - Little Pecan Island Airport - Lake Islands - Little Pecan Lake - Catfish Bend - Parish Governing Authority District 4 - Hackberry Ridge - Dr Miller Canal - Go Around Bayou - Pirogue Trail
- Map Area ID: AREA29.87529.75-92.875-92.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.875-92.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.875-92.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.75-92.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.75-92.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92.75
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Baton Rouge, Louisiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA