~ Williamsville MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1980, updated 1980
Williamsville, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1980.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5581246
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Williamsville, Missouri (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 49197
- Scan ID: 324541
- Imprint Year: 1980
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1975
- Edit Year: 1980
- Field Check Year: 1976
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Williamsville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Williamsville, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Browns Crossing - Keeners - Williamsville - Bull Run Camp - Keener Cave
- Map Area ID: AREA3736.875-90.625-90.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37-90.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37-90.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.875-90.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.875-90.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.5
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.