~ Wardell MO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1978, updated 1979
Wardell, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1978.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5581020
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wardell, Missouri (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 47451
- Scan ID: 324426
- Imprint Year: 1979
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1975
- Edit Year: 1978
- Field Check Year: 1976
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Wardell
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wardell, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wardell - Ingram Ridge - Homestown - Keokuk (historical) - Netherlands - Wilbur (historical) - North Wardell - Pascola - Swift - Terry
- Map Area ID: AREA36.37536.25-89.875-89.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.375-89.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.375-89.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.25-89.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.25-89.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -89.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89.75
Branson, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Columbia, Jefferson City and Fulton, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri by The Seeger Map Company Inc.